Saturday 6 March 2010

It's the weekend.

I have a lovely long weekend to look forward to.  Don't go back to work until Wednesday.
Here's a little card I made with the Stampin Up Top Note die made by Sizzix.
There are so many things you can use this die for.. I'm so greatful that it's in my colletion.

The little mouse if of course Penny Black and the ink used were colour box chalk inks.

I've also kept my new years resolution to do more scrapbook pages.. here's one it did recently for the Scrapyland blog (Susan makes us do two a month)
Its my husband at our local bay..This was the first time out with my new camera... I think I need to practice more or maybe join a camera club . 

I was looking for a tin to make over and found this in Tesco's.  It's spanish hot chocolate.. wickedly delicous, very very thick.. and a must for everyones cupboard.. Best eaten with a few minstrels.( british chocolates). Plus  you get to keep the tin.. what more can a girl ask for.
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Drea´s World said...

Hey what a great Job beautiful Thinks I Like it!
Hugs from Germany your Drea

Lorna May said...

This card is I think my favourite...The shape is so striking. Is the flower a stamp?
I love the colours and textures in the layout.

How clever if the choclate tin...
Although when read minstrels did have to stop and lick my lips for a while!!!!

Blog Archive